For the daily maintenance of our client’s aircraft fleet, LindSky Aviation Technics is looking for a Licensed Aircraft Engineer. You will rely on a various and challenging range of duties to which you are responsible together with an enthusiastic team of technicians.
In an international corporate culture where diversity plays a key role, you are responsible for the maintenance of aircraft and repair tasks to the required standard both in quality, professionalism and cleanliness in order to provide LindSky Aviation with on-time, serviceable, aircraft to meet the flying program.
You have knowledge of and respect the procedures concerning aviation, engineering and technical documentation. You ensure the correct use of documents needed for certification and technical control. You strive for the highest quality regarding the use of materials, tooling and your work environment in order to consistently meet EASA and LindSky standards.
- You ensure that all tasks are performed in accordance with the applicable regulations, engineering procedures and approved technical documentation.
- You ensure that maintenance tasks performed by Mechanics are inspected and certified accordingly.
- You ensure that all paper work required for certification and technical control are fully and correctly completed.
- You promptly communicate aircraft status and report all aircraft defects to the Maintenance Operations Center.
- You are holder of a valid Part 66 license B1.1 and B1.2. If you have a B2 or C on top this will be a plus.
- You ideally are holder of an active type rating on the King Air series or similar type.
- You are familiar with technical publications, AMM, SRM, IPC, WDM, FIM and Procedures Manuals, MOE
- You are willing to work with floating hours including weekends and bank holidays
- You are able to concentrate for a long time and do your work with an eye for detail and focused on avoiding mistakes.
- You are critical to the processes and take initiative to enhance them.
- You know how to work under pressure and you act on a flexible way in different situations.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written and operational communication skills in Dutch and/or French.
LindSky Aviation offers you a varied and fascinating job in a young and dynamic company. You find yourself in an enthusiastic team and a modern and pleasant work environment. We offer you a full-time contract of indefinite duration and a competitive salary with extra-legal advantages, including training possibilities.
If interested please contact us at HR@lindsky.com